EHD News You Can Use

To learn more about how to protect your family's assets with customized personal insurance solutions, please contact Kristy L. Gergal.

Personal Insurance News

2 Essential Questions about Gap Insurance

Car owners often assume that if their car is totaled, it will be replaced at the amount they paid, or at least the amount they owe. However, that’s not always the case — learn why and what you can do to protect yourself. Is Gap Coverage Right for You? Guaranteed asset protection, or gap insurance …

2 Essential Questions about Gap Insurance Read More »

RV Insurance Guide

Auto Insurance won’t cover you like this. We offer coverage for any kind of RV, from pop-ups to coaches. Download our FREE RV Insurance (pdf)

Motorcycle Insurance Guide

We insure cruisers, touring bikes, dirt bikes, sport bikes, trikes, scooters, mopeds, ATV’s — even custom bikes and bikes more than 25 years old. Download our FREE Motorcycle Insurance Guide (pdf)

Personal Umbrella Insurance Tips

Umbrella insurance is extra liability insurance that you purchase in addition to your regular insurance policies. As its name implies, umbrella insurance sits “on top of” your other insurance policies like an umbrella, to provide added financial protection in the event that other policies cannot cover the loss. Read more at

Renters Insurance Tips

Renters insurance? Do you really need it? Not everyone who rents a home or apartment realizes it, but just as a homeowner should have insurance to cover accidents to or on their property, most renters also need renters insurance. If the home you are renting suffers from a tree falling onto the roof, the landlord’s …

Renters Insurance Tips Read More »

Home Insurance Guide

Whether you are a first-time home buyer, a veteran of many years of mortgage payments and house upkeep, a condo owner or an apartment dweller, your household is one of some 90 million in the United States. Chances are your home is your single most expensive budget item and– for the home or condo owner–your …

Home Insurance Guide Read More »