As your broker and consultant, EHD helps you see the bigger picture
Trust, teamwork, partnership — attributes that form the foundation of mutually beneficial business relationships. At EHD Employee Benefit Services, we understand the value of creating such relationships, and how they can impact your organization’s bottom-line performance.
As a consultative broker, EHD partners with you to address the needs and goals of your entire organization. We work as a trusted team member with your HR department, financial administration and company leadership to develop strategies that reduce your benefit costs, while building programs that support your employees.
Our comprehensive benefit services include:
- Timely and proactive Strategic Benefit Planning (SBP) meetings
- Advance rate renewal forecasts
- Cost-sharing strategies and budget projections
- Alternative funding strategies, including self-insurance, group captives and employer consortiums
- Assessment of Consumer Directed Health Plans
- Renewal rate evaluation and negotiation (all lines of coverage)
- Employee and employer benchmark surveys
- Plan utilization review and analysis – financial and clinical
- Unbiased client representation
- Comprehensive RFP and marketing process
Find out more about the benefits of partnering with a consultative broker by contacting:
Executive Vice President, Employee Benefit Services