Minimizing a manufacturer’s exposures to reduce long-term costs
Ask a CEO of a manufacturer about his company’s unique insurance exposures and he’ll cite everything from facilities’ coverage to cyber theft. Understanding a manufacturer’s varied risk exposures is a key component of our business at EHD. Our goal is to minimize risks and lower your long-term costs — so you can maximize your profitability.
By identifying and analyzing critical facility, operations and product-liability hazards, EHD tailors insurance coverage, risk-control services and claim-management strategies to your specific needs.
EHD provides multiple insurance programs for manufacturers, including, but not limited to:
- Coverage for facilities, equipment and stock
- Loss of income and loss of market exposures
- Product liability coverage, including worldwide exposures
- Workers’ compensation programs, including workplace hazard identification and claim management
- Commercial Automobile/Fleet coverage
- Cargo, transit and ocean marine
- Product recall/product contamination
- Pollution liability and clean-up cost coverage
- Management liability policies, including directors and officers’ liability, employment practices liability, employee dishonesty and crime, and cyber liability
To learn more about EHD’s Manufacturing Practice Group for solutions to your commercial insurance needs, please contact:
Timothy E. Koenig
Asst. Vice President & Manufacturing Practice Group Leader